- This policy is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal right in or on behalf of any party.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- We do not collect any personal information about you on Hellosomethinglittle unless you choose to provide it to us voluntarily. If you decide to place an order with us, there is certain personal information that we will require from you in order to process your order.
- We define “personal information” as information that is unique to you and might include your name, delivery address, credit/debit card number and expiration date, billing address, e-mail address, telephone number, your age, occupation, and style interests.
We may also collect the following data about you to help us improve our service to you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on Hellosomethinglittle. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Hellosomethinglittle, subscribing to any service which we provide, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion, and when you report a problem with Hellosomethinglittle.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through Hellosomethinglittle and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to Hellosomethinglittle including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access on Hellosomethinglittle.